Skip to main content

Self Confidence Formula

1. I know that i have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose, therefore I demand of myself persistent, aggressive, and continuous action toward its attainment.

2. I realize that the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, bodily action and then gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my mind for 30 minutes daily on the task of thinking of the person I intend to be, be creating a mental picture of this person and then transforming that picture into reality through my actions.

3. I know that through the principle of auto suggestion, any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of realizing it. Therefore i shall devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of the factors named in the 17 lessons of law of success.

4. I have clearly mapped out, and written down, a description of my definite purpose in life, for the next five years. I have set a price on my services for each of these years, a price that I intend to earn receive through strict application of the principle of efficient, satisfactory service, which i will render in advance.

5. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless it is built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to me the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because I will first serve them I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity, because I know that negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and in myself.

If you want a thing done well call on some busy person to do it. Busy person are generally the most painstaking and through in all they do.

If you fill your mind with doubt and unbelief in your ability to achieve, then the principle of autosuggestion takes this spirit unbelief and sets it up in your subconscious mind as your dominating thought and slowly but surely it draws you into the whirlpool of failure, But if you fill your mind with radiant self confidence, the principle of auto- suggestion takes this belief and sets it up as your dominating thought and helps you master the obstacles that full in your way until you reach the mountaintop of success.

The power of habit

habit is created by repeatedly directing one or more of the five senses, in a given direction. After a habit has been well established, it will automatically control and direct our bodily activity, wherein may be found a thought that can be transformed into a powerful factor in the development of self confidence voluntarily, and by force if necessary direct your efforts and your thoughts along a desired line until you have formed the habit that will take hold and continue, voluntarily, to dived your efforts along the same line.

The object in writing out and repeating self confidence formula is to form the habit of making belief in yourself the dominating thought of your mind until that thought has been thoroughly embedded in your subconscious mind, through the principle of habit.

You can always become the person you would have liked to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 All great leaders in every walk of life are highly sexed, but they follow the habit of controlling their sex desires, switching them into a driving force behind their occupation. The person who has self discipline understands the emotion of sex, respects it, and learns to control and transmute it into contructive activities. Q: Just what damage is there in over-indulgence of sex? A: The greatest damage is that it depletes the source of man's greatest driving force, and wastes, without adequate compensation, man's creative energy. Controlled sex supplies the magnetic force that attracts people to one another. It is the most important factor of a pleasing personality. It gives quality to the tone of voice and enables one to convey through the voice any feeling desired. It serves, as nothing else can serve, to give motive power to one's desires. It keeps the nervous system changed with the energy needed to carry on the work of maintaining the body. It sharpens the imagination...

Learning from adversity

 If they knew that every form of defeat, and all failures, bring them the seed of unborn opportunity, they would keep on fighting and win. Success usually is but one short step beyond the point where on quits fighting. Failure is a man made circumstance. It is never real until it has been accepted by man as permanent. Failure is a state of mind; Therefore, it is something an individual can control until he neglects to exercise this privilege. Failure brings a climax in which one has the privilege of clearing his mind of fear and making a new start in another direction. Failure proves conclusively that something is wrong with one's aims or the plans by which the object of these aims is sought. Failure is the dead end of the habit-path one has been following, and when it is reached it forces one to leave that path and take up another, Thereby creating a new rhythm. It gives an individual an opportunity to test himself wherein he may learn how much will power he possesses. Failure als...

The Secret to Self-Control

 If you’re overweight, a smoker, or an addict, you’ve been told your entire life that it is because you lack self-control—maybe even that you’re a bad person. The idea that a little bit of discipline would solve all our problems is deeply embedded in our culture. When scientists analyze people who appear to have tremendous self-control, it turns out those individuals aren’t all that different from those who are struggling. Instead, “disciplined” people are better at structuring their lives in a way that does not require heroic willpower and selfcontrol. In other words, they spend less time in tempting situations. The people with the best self-control are typically the ones who need to use it the least. It’s easier to practice self-restraint when you don’t have to use it very often. So, yes, perseverance, grit, and willpower are essential to success, but the way to improve these qualities is not by wishing you were a more disciplined person, but by creating a more disciplined enviro...