Skip to main content

Overcoming Obstacles


The primary difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they manage fear.

Five main reasons why financial literate people may still not develop abundant asset columns
that could produce a large cash flow.
1.Fear
2.Cynicism
3.Laziness
4.Bad Habits
5.Arrogance

Overcoming Fear
"If you hate risk and worry, start early."

The greatest reason for lack of financial success was because most people played it too safe. "People are
so afraid of losing that they lose."

"Winning means being unafraid to lose."
For most people, the reason they don't win financially is because the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy
of being rich.

Failures inspire winnes. Failure defeats losers.

Overcoming Cynicism.

School has conditiond us to avoid mistakes and punishes students for making them. In the real world, I've learned that mistakes if acknowledged and evaluated and used
as a tool to make better decisions in the future are invaluable. A little fear can be a healthy thing, but we shouldn't live in fear of making mistakes. Mistakes are good things,
if we find the lesson in every failure.

Noise is created inside our heads or comes from outside, often from friends, family, co-workers, and the media.

Doubts and cynicism that keep most people poor and playing it safe. The real world is simply waiting for you to get rich.
Only a person's doubts keep them poor.

Cynics never win unchecked doubt and fear creates a cynic. Cynics criticize, and winners analyze.
Criticism blinded while analysis opened eyes. And finding what people miss is key to any success.

Overcoming Laziness
The most common form of laziness: Laziness by staying busy. So what is the cure for laziness? The answer is a little greed.

The words "I can't afford it shuts down your brain." "How can I afford it?" opens up possibilities, excitement, and dreams.

"I cant' afford it" also causes sadness, a helplessness that leads to despondency and often depression. "How can I afford it?"
creates a stronger mind and a dynamic spirit.

Without that little greed, the desire to have something better, progress is not made. Our world progresses because we all desire a better life.
New inventions are made because we desire something better. So whenever you find yourself avoiding something you know you should be doing. Then the only thing you
ask yourself is, "What's in it for me?" Be a little greedy. It's the best cure for laziness.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you'll be criticized anyway.
You'll be damned if you do it and if you don't -Eleanor Roosevelt

Overcoming Bad Habits

Our lives are reflection of our habits more than our education

If I pay myself first, I get financially stronger, mentally and fiscally.
Why? because if i don't have something to give them i will find ways to provide. I will find ways for my pay not get deducted
And if I pay myself last, or not at all, I get weaker. So people like bosses, managers, tax collectors, and landlords push me around all my life just because I
don't have good money habits.

Overcoming Arrogance
"What I know makes me money. What I don't know loses me money. Everytime I have been arrogant, I have lost money. Because when I'm arrogant, I trully believe that what I don't know is not important."

When you know you are ignorant in a subject, start educating yourself by finding an expert in the field or a book on the subject.
Ignorance isn't a bad thing, if you react to your own ignorance by educating yourself by finding an expert in field

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 All great leaders in every walk of life are highly sexed, but they follow the habit of controlling their sex desires, switching them into a driving force behind their occupation. The person who has self discipline understands the emotion of sex, respects it, and learns to control and transmute it into contructive activities. Q: Just what damage is there in over-indulgence of sex? A: The greatest damage is that it depletes the source of man's greatest driving force, and wastes, without adequate compensation, man's creative energy. Controlled sex supplies the magnetic force that attracts people to one another. It is the most important factor of a pleasing personality. It gives quality to the tone of voice and enables one to convey through the voice any feeling desired. It serves, as nothing else can serve, to give motive power to one's desires. It keeps the nervous system changed with the energy needed to carry on the work of maintaining the body. It sharpens the imagination...

Learning from adversity

 If they knew that every form of defeat, and all failures, bring them the seed of unborn opportunity, they would keep on fighting and win. Success usually is but one short step beyond the point where on quits fighting. Failure is a man made circumstance. It is never real until it has been accepted by man as permanent. Failure is a state of mind; Therefore, it is something an individual can control until he neglects to exercise this privilege. Failure brings a climax in which one has the privilege of clearing his mind of fear and making a new start in another direction. Failure proves conclusively that something is wrong with one's aims or the plans by which the object of these aims is sought. Failure is the dead end of the habit-path one has been following, and when it is reached it forces one to leave that path and take up another, Thereby creating a new rhythm. It gives an individual an opportunity to test himself wherein he may learn how much will power he possesses. Failure als...

The Secret to Self-Control

 If you’re overweight, a smoker, or an addict, you’ve been told your entire life that it is because you lack self-control—maybe even that you’re a bad person. The idea that a little bit of discipline would solve all our problems is deeply embedded in our culture. When scientists analyze people who appear to have tremendous self-control, it turns out those individuals aren’t all that different from those who are struggling. Instead, “disciplined” people are better at structuring their lives in a way that does not require heroic willpower and selfcontrol. In other words, they spend less time in tempting situations. The people with the best self-control are typically the ones who need to use it the least. It’s easier to practice self-restraint when you don’t have to use it very often. So, yes, perseverance, grit, and willpower are essential to success, but the way to improve these qualities is not by wishing you were a more disciplined person, but by creating a more disciplined enviro...